This timeline provides an overview of major project milestones.
The LMS Steering Committee worked with divisions to plan content migration and set up of Instructure Canvas.
Early Spring 2022
- A small, designated group of pilot courses ran on Canvas
- The divisions developed their transition plans to share with faculty
Mid to Late Spring 2022
- Faculty teaching in Summer 2022 gained access to Canvas to edit their migrated course or rebuild their content
- Faculty and students had access to training, help guides, and migration planning support to help transition to Canvas
- Most courses were taught on Canvas with some approved exceptions that remained on Blackboard
- Faculty teaching in Fall 2022 gained access to Canvas to edit their migrated course or rebuild their content
All courses running on Canvas (no courses running in Blackboard)
Faculty and student access to Blackboard ends